- 100% Natural and handmade in Grimsby, Caught from sustainable fishing grounds
- 100% air-dried fish skins
- Free from colour, flavours and preservatives.
- Great for protein low in fat
- Rich source of Omega 3 which aids in brain development, helping focus, memory and behaviour
- Healthy joints, coats, skin, heart, eyes and weight
Skippers super fish treats are made from 100% air-dried fish skins! Caught from sustainable fishing grounds and made with love and care in their Grimsby factory. They’re completely natural free from colour, flavours and preservatives.
Averaging a massive 87% protein and incredibly low in fat, they’re also a fantastic source for Omega 3, which is known for a mass of health benefits
Medium: 12 - 18 cm (approx 10-13 per 200g)
Wheat-Gluten Free + Hypoallergenic.
Composition: 100% White fish skins from sustainable sources.
Analytical Constituents: Moisture: 7.13%, Fat: 2.56%, Crude Protein: 87.8%, Ash: 11.7%, Crude Fibre: 1.0%