Save £££'s With Our Loyalty Scheme!
Free Delivery on UK* Orders
Family run where Customer Service is key!

Training Treats

Pawstrading™ Grain Free 80% POULTRY Training treats

Pawstrading™ Grain Free 80% POULTRY Training treats

Pawstrading™ Grain Free 80% POULTRY Training treats

£2.99
Stock Status: In Stock
You Will Earn 2 points with this purchase
Instagram
Facebook

New in to our range are these amazing GRAIN FREE Training treats

In the shapes of little fished and containing a massive 80% POULTRY Consisting of 37% Chicken, 25% Duck, 18% Turkey

With our own testing they do work in popular training treat machines handy to know! 

one reason we love these is the fact they are grain free and contain 80% POULTRY with the other 20% only containing Sweet potato, potato, chicken stock so there is no hidden ingredients or unwanted nasties! 

A biscuit texture and firmness to them great for rewarding or multiples for jackpots, Small enough to not stop training and be a quick but high value reward!  

Analytical constituents

Crude protein 28%, crude fat 15%. crude fibre 2%, crude ash 6.5%, moisture 8%, NFE 40.5%, metabolise energy 389 kcal/100g 

Composition

80% Freshly prepared poultry consisting of (37% Chicken, 25% Duck, 18% Turkey), Sweet potato, potato, chicken stock

As always please ensure these are stored in a cool dry place away from sunlight and in a seal tight container or bag always ensure a clean fresh water supply is available for your dog

  • Brand:
    Pawstrading
product review overlay image

Customer reviews

No reviews left yet
Write a review

No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review